OneTouch Verio® test strips - for accuracy you can rely on9 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high blood glucose levelsProvides results in just 5 secondsRequire just a tiny bit of blood - 0.4μlChecks the sample 500 times to correct for common substances that can interfere with an accurate reading.
What’s in the box
Vial with 50 test strips
Before using the OneTouch Verio® test strips, carefully read your meter’s Owner’s Booklet and inserts that come with the test strips.How do I insert the OneTouch Verio® test strip into the meter?Insert the OneTouch Verio® test strip into the test strip port with the gold side of the test strip and the two silver prongs facing you.How much blood do I need for the OneTouch Verio® test strip?The OneTouch Verio® test strips require only 0.4μl of blood.How do I apply blood on the OneTouch Verio® test strip?
How should I store my OneTouch Verio® test strips?
- When the Apply Blood screen appears on the display, you can apply your blood sample to either side of the test strip (to the opening of the channel).
- Apply your sample to the opening of the channel.
- Be sure to apply your sample immediately after you get a drop of blood.
- Holding the meter at a slight angle, guide the channel to the blood drop.
- When it touches your sample, the test strip wicks blood into the channel. The channel should fill completely.
- The channel turns red and the meter will count down from 5 to 1.
- Blood should not be applied on the top of the test strip or to the top edge of the test strip.
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 5°C and 30°C. The meter and test strips should be about the same temperature before you test. Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on the meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Store unused test strips only in their original vial.
- Do Not return the used test strip to the vial after performing a test.
- Do Not re-use a test strip that had blood, control solution, or any contaminants applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- With clean, dry hands, you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface. Do Not bend, cut or modify the test strip in any way.
- When you first open a vial of test strips, record the discard date on the label. Refer to the test strip insert or vial label for instructions on determining the discard date.