OneTouch Reveal® mobile and web apps
Together, the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and the OneTouch Reveal® app help you manage your blood sugar
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app automatically notifies you of repeated highs or lows so you can take action to avoid them in the future.
The OneTouch Reveal® app with ColourSure® technology automatically organizes your blood sugar results in a colour-coded logbook and dashboards that link with your logged food, insulin and activity.
Works with your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter so you have the information you need, when you need it.
See and share your progress with your family, friends, or trusted care network.
A1c comparator* with last 90 days blood sugar results average, set personalized goals for number of daily blood glucose tests, steps walked, carbs and activity, set reminders to test your blood sugar and take your insulin.
*Must enter A1C test result provided by healthcare professional.
OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you quickly check your results – so you can get back to your life
Available for iOS and Android™ phones or tablets
Connect wirelessly with the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter. With informative timelines and graphs, OneTouch Reveal® can change the way you see your blood glucose. Helping you get more meaning out of your blood glucose results, in the moment, on the go, and at home.
Download the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app for FREE!
The OneTouch Reveal® web app helps you see a bigger picture.
The OneTouch Reveal® web app tracks blood sugar levels and insulin doses - easy to understand visuals with ColourSure® technology highlight patterns to show you a bigger picture.
Share results with your healthcare professional, so they can see your progress.
If you already use the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, simply sign in with your same Username and Password.
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app turns blood sugar results from the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter into personalized reports and displays information on a mobile phone or tablet that is easy to understand.
The OneTouch Reveal® connects your data in new ways, revealing meaningful insights to help you stay on track between doctor visits.
See information on this page & FAQs on the OneTouch Reveal® web app to learn more about how blood sugar readings can be downloaded via a USB connection to the web app.
- Wirelessly syncs data directly from your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter to your compatible iOS or Android device – so you have the information you need when you need it
- Draws a timeline of important blood sugar and activity events, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range – so you can consider different choices
- Colourful, easy to understand visuals of your blood sugar readings
- Connects blood glucose, food, insulin delivery, dosing and activity data
- Add important information about your readings, such as food, exercise or insulin
- Detect HIGH and LOW blood sugar patterns
- Set reminders like when to test and when to take insulin or other medication
- Share your results and progress report with your family or healthcare professional. The Office Code feature allows you to securely share your data with your healthcare team. Just ask them for their clinic code
- Sync your data with the Apple Health app, providing you with a comprehensive view of your overall health
- Keep all of your data in one place
In order to pair any Bluetooth device with an app in Android 6.0, the customer must enable the Location Services permission. LifeScan suggests customers who receive this prompt to tap Allow. This will direct them to the App Permissions screen, where the customer can toggle the Location entry by sliding the button to the right.
Note: While the prompt wording does ask to access the device's location via the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, enabling this option does not actually send location information to the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app. The prompt is actually asking to allow Bluetooth pairing within the app.
This is an issue with the Android operating system and there is nothing LifeScan can do with the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app to circumvent the issue.
For more information about the latest Google permission requirements, see Google's Android 6.0 Changes document.
*Blood glucose results are automatically transferred and stored when used with the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter.
Using the sharing feature, some of the items you can share are:
- Your last blood sugar reading
- A PDF-formatted progress report, including your key blood sugar summaries and statistics; and the logbook for 14, 30, or 90 days
- A CSV-formatted file that displays your blood sugar information in simple table form for 14, 30, or 90 days
NOTE: Sharing options depend upon the capabilities of the compatible wireless device you are using.
You can also enable additional connections to the Apple Health app on your iOS device or link your account directly with your care team’s Clinic Code.
1. Tap the More menu icon, and then tap Connections.
2. Tap the toggle button on the right side of the screen to enable a connection with Apple® Health, and follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Learn more about viewing your data and using the Apple® Health app.
2. On the Add an Event screen, you can choose to add a blood glucose reading, insulin, carbs, and/or activity, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Manually entered readings are displayed with the number in an italicized font, to differentiate them from results sent from the meter.
- Manually entered blood sugar readings are NOT used to detect High and Low Patterns.
Please refer to the meter Owner’s Booklet for the exact distance and for information about using your meter's Bluetooth feature.
The OneTouch Reveal® web app is a web-based application intended for use by individuals or healthcare professionals in the home or healthcare facilities for transmitting data from home monitoring devices, such as other OneTouch® brand meters and insulin pumps, to a server database to support diabetes management.
The system automatically aggregates data from multiple devices, including insulin pumps, blood glucose meters, and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) devices.
* 2012 Praetorian. Network Security Assessment.